| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Kerr AVON
|
Posted - 2004.05.13 19:33:00 -
[1]
6mil for all the 250's (if I'm not too late)
_____________________
Questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself
Combat Your 250mm Railgun II perfectly strikes Blood Arch Engraver, wrecking for 737.7 damage. |

Kerr AVON
|
Posted - 2004.05.13 20:26:00 -
[2]
8mil for all the 250's _____________________
Questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself
Combat Your 250mm Railgun II perfectly strikes Blood Arch Engraver, wrecking for 737.7 damage. |

Kerr AVON
|
Posted - 2004.05.13 20:30:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Idara Edited by: Idara on 13/05/2004 20:29:07 8.1mill :D
Baaaahh! Damn you all! Where the hell's the seller?
With no snipe rule, I think your bid was too late 
If not, 8.2mil
_____________________
Questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself
Combat Your 250mm Railgun II perfectly strikes Blood Arch Engraver, wrecking for 737.7 damage. |

Kerr AVON
|
Posted - 2004.05.13 20:50:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Idara How did you get the post to...well...post...exactly at 20:26:00?
And I was going by the edit time 
Timing is everything...
you got me with the edited time though.
And as for the seller's whereabouts, he's probably out having a beer somewhere, like we should be.
_____________________
Questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself
Combat Your 250mm Railgun II perfectly strikes Blood Arch Engraver, wrecking for 737.7 damage. |

Kerr AVON
|
Posted - 2004.05.13 21:03:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Zverio To be fair to Kerr, he did post at exactly 20:26 ..lol
And for that reason he's the winner. Unfortunately he's not in game. Looks like he decided to go drink that beer after all.
If you ever come back, please contact me or Clout. If not, I'll have to sell them to Idara.
I'll log in now 
I can't play eve & surf at the same time (windowed mode makes me CTD). I'll contact one of you asap.
_____________________
Questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself
Combat Your 250mm Railgun II perfectly strikes Blood Arch Engraver, wrecking for 737.7 damage. |

Kerr AVON
|
Posted - 2004.05.14 00:23:00 -
[6]
Don't worry Idara. I promise not to sell the Prototype Gausses. I'm going to fit them to my Thorax, have a few drinks too many, fall asleep at the keyboard & lose them.
Well it's happened before, so I expect it'll happen again 
_____________________
Questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself
Combat Your 250mm Railgun II perfectly strikes Blood Arch Engraver, wrecking for 737.7 damage. |
| |
|